Call for Researchers for the Joint Study Groups 2023
Do you want to be part of a truly Euro-Mediterranean research team?
Join the fourth edition of the five EuroMeSCo Joint Study Groups 2023 on the following topics:
- EU trade relations with Southern Mediterranean partners in crisis or conflict
- Ensuring Digital Sovereignty in the MENA Region
- The future of the Southern Neighbourhood policy : scenarios and policy implications
- Megaprojects in the MENA Region
- Implementing the CBAM: How are the EU’s Southern Neighbours Preparing and What Can the EU Do to Help
Each group is expected to produce a Policy Study with policy recommendations sustained in fieldwork and evidence-based research. As in the previous edition, these groups will be composed by four Authors, including a Coordinator, respecting geographical, gender and generational balance.
This is your chance to shape Euro-Mediterranean debates and policies!